• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DECLINED] Guild Application: Protection Paladin

Name: Jonathan
    Character Name: HŠppycow
    Server Currently on: Area 52
    Class:Paladin
    Link to the characters armory that you are applying with (PvE gear only): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../h%C3%A1ppycow
    Battletag: Slicer1230#1472

References:

Raiding Experience: 8/9 heroic TOS 6/10 Mythic NH. I also cleared EN mythic but it no longer current

Reason for leaving your previous guild: Drama and officers ignoring problems/never bringing them to my attention so i can fix it

We raid Tuesday & Saturday - 6:00 until 9:00 (PST) are you unavailable for any of these "raid days"? Yes

Why do you want to join? So i can progress into mythic and because having a guild and making friends is better then pugging

Post a screenshot of your UI showing that you posses the knowledge of a focus target, omen, DBM, and anything else you feel would show your knowledge of raiding: https://imgur.com/a/yItN6

Additional Information you would like us to know: I have all tanks currently at 110 and have some gear on them. not as geared as my paladin but good enough for an alt

Who from Crisis helped you find our website?: I Found you via wowprogress

If the moon was made out of BBQ spare ribs, would you eat it? No. because we need the moons light at night and tides in the ocean
    Last edited by Happycow; 08-11-2017, 11:11 PM.

Originally posted by Happycow View Post

We raid Tuesday & Saturday - 6:00 until 9:00 (PST) are you unavailable for any of these "raid days"? Yes

Comment

Why do you want to join? So i can progress into mythic and because having a guild and making friends is better then pugging.

If you are looking for a Mythic raiding guild, that is not us. We have a current system of going for Heroic then backing off and focusing on other things (in and out of wow)
      "What woman? This here's a hoe."

"I am Root."

"Tastes like wolf pussy"

Comment

i miss read that question, i didn't know you guys only did heroic that't too bad. thanks for looking at me anyways

Comment

No worries. Good luck in your guild search.
          Current Main:Taly - Monk - Area 52

"Do the impossible. See the invisible. Touch the untouchable. Break the unbreakable."

Comment

i miss read that question, i didn't know you guys only did heroic that't too bad. thanks for looking at me anyways
            I'm not a good leader, okay.
            I fucked up a lot of things in my life.
            I want you to go in that bag and find my [Shadowmourne]
            It's true. Around this guild in the past I have been a little abrupt with people.
            If you are the tank, you are by default the best most skilled player of any group you are in, and that's just a scientific fact.

Comment

Working...
            X