• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [DECLINED] Recruitment - Bear Tank

Name: Kelton N
    Character Name:Ollifurr
    Server Currently on: Bleeding Hollow
    Class: Guardian Druid
    Link to the characters armory that you are applying with (PvE gear only): https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/bleeding-hollow/ ollifurr

Battletag: iownyrface#1424

References: N/A

Raiding Experience: Raiding Ė Heroic Since WOD Ė Heroic/Mythic in Legion

Reason for leaving your previous guild: Donít want to play hard core /4 nights a week of 4 hours progress.

We raid Tuesday & Saturday - 6:00 until 9:00 (PST) are you unavailable for any of these "raid days"? No

Why do you want to join? Relaxed Atmoshere but still kill some bosses without a needed PUSH into mythic after downing heroic

Post a screenshot of your UI showing that you posses the knowledge of a focus target, omen, DBM, and anything else you feel would show your knowledge of raiding:
    My UI is on the below link Ė My Focus Target is Off Tank and his cast bar is manually adjusted to the right above my character so I no if he casts and ability and can watch his stacks for easily.
    Its Built off Elvui with Add-On Skins with DBM/Big Wigs and Weakauras for tracking CDís and Boss Affixes.

Additional Information you would like us to know: - Canadian and I treat this as a game and I donít appreciate things like homophobia and insults to being way of life or illness( been in guilds with good players but they were dbags never again)

People make mistakes Ė We learn and live 1 pull at a time
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...ollow/ollifurr

Who from Crisis helped you find our website?: TreeManGrizz - Reddit

If the moon was made out of BBQ spare ribs, would you eat it? Maybe- Not a huge Ribs fan

^ +1
    Originally posted by Psyche
    Your constant BLATANT disrespect of myself and others is appalling! If you wanted to have your old guild back, you should have just left and went re-make it.

Obviously it didn't work out so well for you since you came to us, right? Trying to turn our guild into your old one is only going to kill our guild like it did your old guild.

I wish you luck in whatever you do!
    Originally posted by Street
    look at tizzle coming chicago strong
    Originally posted by Tizzle
    couple it with a sweet officer deal and you're set
    from this post, felstone's trolling, overall BnB trolling, and Aeiri's post
    this thread is in the H.O.F.
    good times and srs lulz were had
    peak of Crisis
    healing core was finally truly elite and it brought the room together quite nicely
    #grandcrusader

Comment

Hey Ollifur (love it)

Yea man, I'll be on tonight on and off through alts and such if you're down for some banter and maybe a plus or two (depending on who's online)

"What woman? This here's a hoe."

"I am Root."

"Tastes like wolf pussy"

Comment

This is a great app. Looking forward to getting to chat with you Ollifur!

I especially appreciate these two lines:

Originally posted by iownyrface View Post
        Why do you want to join? Relaxed Atmoshere but still kill some bosses without a needed PUSH into mythic after downing heroic

People make mistakes Ė We learn and live 1 pull at a time
        Most (if not all) members of our guild have been hardcore raiders at some point. Those of us who've been together the longest remember raiding literally 5 days per week 4 hours per night back in BC and Wrath. We've had some great success under those circumstances, but times have changed. We've all got jobs/careers and more RL responsibilities to take care of. We still want to play the game, have fun, and kill some challenging stuff, but we're okay not pushing for server firsts and we're okay not beating our heads against a wall trying to kill a mythic boss. It sounds like you're of a similar mindset.

The only other thing I wanted to touch on is:

Originally posted by iownyrface View Post
        Additional Information you would like us to know: - Canadian and I treat this as a game and I donít appreciate things like homophobia and insults to being way of life or illness( been in guilds with good players but they were dbags never again)
        To be perfectly clear: No one in this guild is (to my knowledge) homophobic. We've had lgbtq members in the past and I've never heard or received any complaints. I have members of my own family who are lgbtq, some whom I'm very close with, and I've never been insulted by anything someone's said in the guild. Honestly if someone mentions they're gonna go take a shower, usually there's a couple people who immediately ask if they can join.

That said, I do want to call out that most of us have been raiding together for a long time. We give each other shit constantly. The only reason I'm calling this out is because we want someone who'll be a culture fit with us, which is why we'd like to chat with you, run some +s with you, etc before you pay money to transfer over to our server. We want you to feel comfortable and like a member of the family.

A large part of the reason we can't seem to quit playing WoW is because we all love playing with each other so much (giggity). We're all (or at least, for the most part) super nice people. We rag on each other and joke around with each other constantly because we're friends and that's what friends do. The most important thing is that we all respect each other as people and each other's abilities. Just because we call you a dirty sombitch for getting a legendary doesn't mean we hate you. We're glad you got it and all, you're just a dirty sombitch. We're really hoping that anyone who joins our guild/family is comfortable in that sort of environment and is able to give as good as they get.

I'm not saying any of this to scare you off, and I'm honestly not worried at all that there will be a moment that will make you uncomfortable/upset. I just wanted to call out before you hopped into a group with us that we all really do like each other. That's why we like to give each other so much shit. =)
        Current Main:Taly - Monk - Area 52

"Do the impossible. See the invisible. Touch the untouchable. Break the unbreakable."

Comment

Originally posted by Cerberus View Post
          To be perfectly clear: No one in this guild is (to my knowledge) homophobic. We've had lgbtq members in the past and I've never heard or received any complaints.
          I might have a good story or two on the subject, but overall we are a very open / accepting guild.

Your application looks excellent, looking forward to raiding with ya bud.
          I'm not a good leader, okay.
          I fucked up a lot of things in my life.
          I want you to go in that bag and find my [Shadowmourne]
          It's true. Around this guild in the past I have been a little abrupt with people.
          If you are the tank, you are by default the best most skilled player of any group you are in, and that's just a scientific fact.

Comment

FYI: I just sent you a battlenet invite (I'm Cerb#1176). This is for tomorrow's raid in case Grizzgrum is running late. =)

"Do the impossible. See the invisible. Touch the untouchable. Break the unbreakable."

Comment

Updating thread title and posting for visibility.

Despite this application looking promising, Ollifurr declined to show up to multiple trial raids while being uncommunicative to our recruiting officer. After a few days, he became completely unresponsive to myself as well.

Obviously we cannot recruit someone who doesn't want to be recruited. Therefore this application is denied.

Comment

What a faggot...

Comment

Originally posted by Street View Post
                  What a faggot...
                  To be fair, I think that sensitivity might have become an issue hah..
                  Shhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                  In space, there is no problem so bad that you canít make it worse.

Comment

What a faggot...
                    "What woman? This here's a hoe."

"I am Root."

"Tastes like wolf pussy"

Comment

What a faggot...
                      To be fair, his name was Kelton...

Comment

Working...